1 kg. - Big Squid
3 pcs. - Tomatoes (medium)
2 pcs. Onions (medium)
3 tbsp. - Calamansi Juice
3 tbsp. - Lemon Juice
3 tbsp. - Soy Sauce
1 tbsp. - Black Pepper (crushed)
250 gms. - Spring Onions
200 gms. - Chili Garlic
How to Prepare:
1. Clean the squid by removing the skin and ink.
2. Mix the Lemon juice and the Soy sauce.
3. Once the Squid are cleaned marinate it on the Mix Lemon juice and Soy sauce.
4. Cut tomatoes and the onions into cubes.
5. Mix Calamansi juice, Soy sauce, Crushed Black pepper, Tomatoes and the onions.
6. Stuff the Squid with all the mixture and put the spring onions on top of it.
7. Seal the Squid with toothphick or a small size bamboo stick.
8. Charboil stuffed Squid for 15 minutes or until it is toasted.
9. Serve with Chili Garlic sauce and best with beer on the side.